Parents and parents-to-be in Lancashire and South Cumbria are being encouraged to sign-up to a new app that is packed full of advice and local information to help them through their pregnancy and beyond.
The app has been developed to provide parents with a single source of trusted NHS information for all their maternity needs at East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust and Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The app will support local families with:
- Making choices throughout their pregnancy.
- Information on booking in their local area.
- Providing access to essential, clinically-validated information every step of the way: from planning a pregnancy and being pregnant, to giving birth and looking after a new baby.
- Personalised plans for their care during pregnancy, birth and beyond.
- The app aims to improve women’s experiences of maternity care and ensures that the information they receive is consistent no matter where they choose to give birth across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
The app is available in both iOS and Android formats; go to your app store (Apple Store or GooglePlay) to download the apdownthep.