Contact us

On Friday 1 July 2022 clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) across the country closed and were replaced by new NHS organisations known as integrated care boards.

Therefore, NHS Blackpool and NHS Fylde and Wyre no longer exist and have been replaced (along with the other six CCGs in Lancashire and South Cumbria) by the new NHS Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care Board (ICB).

Please visit Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care Board :: Contact us ( to view the different ways you can contact the new organisation, which includes general enquiries, FOI requests and how to make a complaint.


For emergency medical attention, please dial 999 or attend your local accident and emergency department if you are able to do so.
If you require non-urgent medical advice please contact your GP, your local NHS walk-in or urgent care centre, call NHS 111 or visit the NHS website for health and lifestyle advice.
How can we help? To support you in finding an answer to your query we have developed a number of frequently asked questions.
Find out more

Last updated on 6 July 2022 at 13:45 by communications and engagement manager