Start: 15 May 2019 - 12:30 am
Finish: 15 May 2019 - 4:15 pm
Venue: Farington Lodge Hotel, Stanifield Lane, Farington, Lancashire
Address: Farington Lodge Hotel, Stanifield Lane, Farington, Lancashire
Postcode: PR25 4QR
Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria is delighted to be holding patient and carer engagement events about stroke this May.
About the patient and carer stroke information events
The events will be held on Wednesday 15 May from 12.30 to 4.15pm at the Farington Lodge Hotel, Stanifield Lane, Farington, near Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 4QR. Lunch will be provided.
They will focus on the stroke programme priorities that are being progressed across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
These events are aimed at:
- voluntary sector
- patient groups.
- National stroke priorities
- The NHS Long Term Plan
- Partnership work to prevent stroke
- Improvement in local stroke services
- Stroke rehabilitation
- A new ambulatory model for stroke services
- Centralising stroke services.
How to book your place
You can book your place on the Stroke events online using Eventbrite:
- Book on the 8 May Stroke event at the Castle Green Hotel in Kendal
- Book on the 15 May Stroke event at the Farington Lodge Hotel near Leyland
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org