- These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules (“Rules”) and apply to the competition named above. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The competition is run in partnership between NHS Blackpool Clinical Commissioning Group, NHS Fylde and Wyre Clinical Commissioning Group, Blackpool Council, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The competition is open to those residing in Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre areas only.
- The postal or electronic address you provide with your competition entry (“Entry”) may be used to contact you so please make sure this is correct.
- Close family of employees of the mental health teams for Blackpool Council and NHS Fylde and Wyre CCG and NHS Blackpool CCG are not eligible to enter.
- We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Entrants must be aged between 11-19 year olds as at 22 October 2021.
- Parental consent will be required before entering this competition. This will be checked in the event of your progress in the competition, and parental contact details must be provided.
- In the event of a parental consent not being recieved we reserve the right to select a replacement winner. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- We reserve the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- Only one entry is permitted per person, and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will have only their first entry considered.
- Entries will be accepted after 9am 22 September 2021.
- Closing date is 5pm Friday 22 October 2021.
- Entries are accepted by online submission form or by post
- entries should be posted to:
MHST design a name and logo competition
NHS Fylde Coast CCG offices
Blackpool, FY1 6JX
- Please include name, age, address, email or phone number and a parent’s/guardian’s/Teacher’s signature and don’t forget to include your suggested name of the service.
- entries should be posted to:
- Entries with either the name or the logo design missing will be considered to be incomplete and will not be accepted.
- Proof of emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside our control.
- Entrants should note that we do not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic works.
- It is strongly recommended that you keep a copy of your entry.
- If there are no entries which meet the required criteria, the prize will not be awarded.
- The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges made up of volunteers
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. There shall be no right of appeal.
- There is initially only one prize for an entry of both the name and logo. However if the judges decide a name from one entrant should be used and a logo from another entrant should be used then a prize will be offered for both entrants.
- Prize is a £25 Love2Shop voucher.
- Prize will be given in the form of a gift card.
- Arrangements for collection of the prize will be made as part of the notification process.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure delivery of the prize either by post or collection in person.
- Prize winners will be notified within three weeks of the closing date.
- Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the prize notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the prize notification. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner, or forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at our sole discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- The winning logo design and name will be used but may be converted/simplified by a professional for digital use.
- In consideration of us agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant (and their parent or guardian) hereby agrees that we (and third parties authorised by us) may make any and all Entries available in our publications and on our websites and any other media.
- You (or your parent/guardian) now grant us (and third parties authorised by us) a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
- We may, in appropriate circumstances, and at our sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby confirm that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online (by entering the Competition you, or your parent/guardian, consent to such use of the entrant’s personal data).
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party. Data relating to entrants will be retained by the NHS Fylde Coast CCGs for a period of one year after the Competition closes to assist us to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.