The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to:
- you’re aged 18 or over
- you’re at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you’re a frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer’s Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you’re a carer
If you’re an eligible unpaid carer but you cannot book an appointment, speak to your GP surgery.
If you’ve been invited to book because you’re turning 18 soon, please book your 1st dose vaccination on or after your 18th birthday.
Find out more about who can get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Sorry, no promo pages to list