Organisation: Queensway Medical Centre
Department: General practice
Job Type: Permanent
NHS Jobs Reference: J180-A-19-2952
Closing date: 31/07/2019
Staff group: Medical and Dental
Informal enquiries to: Jenny Naden
We are looking to welcome new doctors into our friendly team either salaried GPs or salaried with a view to partnership. Our friendly practice is in Poulton-Le-Fylde an attractive, growing market town on the Fylde Coast, with good local private and public schools and within an hour’s drive of Manchester and the Lake District. Good local private and public schools in the area.
We are part of Fylde and Wyre Clinical Commissioning Group and our local Wyre Integrated Network.
Our CQC was reported as being overall good, with outstanding in Responsive, Older People, and People experiencing poor mental health including dementia.
We are a Training practice hosting: GPST’s, ANP Students, Physician Associates and Medical Students and we are committed to a strong learning environment for our whole team.
We are seeking a flexible, enthusiastic and motivated individual.
We are looking for a GP (sessions negotiable). Excellent salary with the potential for a future partnership includes NHS Pension, Medical Defence paid, CPD, 6 weeks annual leave, some on call commitment with no out of hours or weekend working.
The practice is supported by 4 GP Partners, 2 Paramedic Practitioners, 1 Pharmacist with a dedicated medicines management team including an ANP Led Chronic Disease Management, 4 Practice Nurses, 1 HCA and a Practice Matron supporting the care and review of our most frail and vulnerable patients, and an excellent management team with very experienced, long serving and supportive administration and reception team.
- 9250 patients
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Duty doctor daily, book on day appointments with a Clinical Practitioner, 24 hour access bookable appointments
- Chronic Disease Management programme
- High achieving QOF
- Practice Manager –Vice Chair of the neighbourhood team
- A partner who is the mental health lead with the CCG and Chair of Council of Members
- Actively involved with a supportive vanguard CCG – Fylde and Wyre
- Actively involved with local Neighbourhood team/Primary Care network – WIN consisting of 6 local practices
- Happy, appreciated team and excellent staff retention.