Organisation: Over Wyre Medical Centre
Salary: Agenda for change Band 8a
Job Type: Permanent
NHS Jobs Reference:
Closing date: 14/01/2022
Staff group: Nursing and Midwifery Registered
Informal enquiries to: John Macphee
The Over Wyre Medical Centre is an excellent, modern health care facility set in a beautiful rural, coastal position. Our friendly and dynamic team work to provide the best possible care to our 11,500 patients over the largest patch on the Fylde Coast. As a training practice, we host GP trainees, medical students and student nurses and pride ourselves on providing a supportive learning environment. We provide a wide range of core and extra services including women’s health, minor surgery, wound care and joint injections. We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated team player to join our clinical team to provide telephone triage, clinical assessments and home visits to our diverse patient population.
- Five GP Partners
- “Outstanding” Rating by CQC
- 100% QOF achievement
- High prevalence of chronic disease and elderly/frail patients
- 28 days annual leave + public holidays pro rata.
- Hours and salary are by negotiation, dependant on qualification and experience. Band 8a (Agenda for Change).
- Start date from February 2022 but we can be flexible
- We can be flexible on working days, hours and home working if required
Still interested? Contact John MacPhee (Practice Manager) on Tel: 01253 951165 or E-mail: email@example.com