Organisation: Parcliffe Medical Centre
Department: General practice
Job Type: Part time
NHS Jobs Reference: J180-A-19-3205
Closing date: 30/09/2019
Staff group: Medical and Dental
Informal enquiries to: Antonia Phillips
Are you ready for a change?Would you like to join an engaging and supportive team where you will have opportunity to be part of new initiatives? Then this may bethe job for you.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a forward thinking and evolving clinical and admin team
- Continuous senior clinical supervision and support develop this exciting role
- 5 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week study leave pro rata
- Access to the NHS Pension
- Competitive rate of pay
- Excellent working conditions in a well-equipped health centre with the latest IT provision
We would like from you:
- Experience working within primary care or direct patient care/community based settings
- Home visits (Own vehicle required)
- In practice telephone and face-to-face assessments for acute cases.
- Ability to demonstrate thorough assessment and decision making skills and the ability to manage a caseload as well as the confidence to work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Up to date knowledge and skills and the desire to further develop the PCP role are key attributes, along with the ability to rise to new challenges as the role develops.
General Practice Is Changingand we want to evolve and improve with it. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Paramedic to join our multidisciplinary team. We are looking to recruit an innovative Primary Care Practitioner (Paramedic). The Practice already employs an Advanced Practitioner, an Advanced Paramedic Practitioner along with 4 GP Partners, 6 Practice Nurses and 3 HCAs and an Admin Team. We are seeking to add to the professional skill mix by recruiting Primary Care Practitioner. This is an exciting opportunity to help us shape and develop this role as a pivotal part of our clinical team. We are a busy high quality Practice based in the St. Annes on the Fylde Coast.
The hours required are negotiable as we are an evolving team.
The rate of pay is to be confirmed and will be dependent on experience.
If you would like to arrange an informal chat to learn more please email the Practice Manager at Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you feel you are the professional we are looking for, please complete the application, attaching your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.