Organisation: Crescent Surgery Blackpool
Department: General Practice
Salary: Circa £9000 to £10000 per session dependent on Q&E
Job Type: Permanent
NHS Jobs Reference: J180-A-18-2404
Closing date: 07/07/2019
Staff group: Medical and Dental
Informal enquiries to: Kathryn Corner
Come and join our very friendly high achieving practice which is situated in a quiet residential seaside area close to but separate from the excitement of Blackpool with the Lake District and Manchester being only an hour away. CQC visit reported as being good and outstanding across the domains.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time Salaried GP (up to 8 clinical + 1 CPD session). Long term locum considered. Excellent salary with potential for future partnership includes NHS Pension, Medical Defence, CPD, 7 weeks annual leave, some on call commitment with no Out of Hours or weekend working.
The Practice is supported by 3 GP Partners, 4 highly skilled and experienced Nurse Practitioners, 1 Practice Nurse, 1 Paramedic Practitioner, an in-house Practice Pharmacist, a Care Coordinator, HCAs, and an experienced supportive admin and reception team.
- 8,400 pts, EmisWeb, EPS and Docman
- Daily Nurse-led Minor Ailments Same Day Clinics
- Chronic Disease Management led by experienced and highly skilled Nurse Practitioners
- Fully staffed Treatment Room
- Very supportive and forward thinking CCG
- Actively involved with our local Neighbourhood with on-site Community Nursing Team with access to OTs, Physiotherapists, Community Matrons, Health & Wellbeing Worker and Social Worker
- Excellent retention rates for all members of staff
- High QOF and prescribing achievements
- Dedicated hospital correspondence triage to reduce irrelevant paperwork
Start Date: circa £9000 to £10000 per session dependent on Q&E
Closing date: 7th July 2019
Informal enquiries and /or practice visits welcome.