Organisation: Abbey-Dale Medical Centre
Department: General practice
Job Type: Permanent
NHS Jobs Reference: A2390-22-2838
Closing date: 30/06/2022
Staff group: Medical and Dental
Informal enquiries to: Sue Poole
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated GP which is a fantastic opportunity to join our clinical team of 3 Partners (1 Full time and 2 Part time), Nurses and a multi skilled Primary Care Network Team.
We are excited to offer:
- Between 4 to 8 sessions a week (Part Time or Full Time)
- Salaried GP Contract with a view to Partnership
Abbey-Dale Medical Centre is a purpose built, modern Medical Centre with all the usual facilities that are required to provide high quality Medical Services. The Medical Centre is located on a main bus route and is situated in an ideal location for patients registering from both Blackpool & Lytham St.Annes.
Benefits of joining us
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Six weeks annual leave plus one weeks professional development leave
- Close to Motorway Networks
Main duties of the job
An experienced practitioner with the potential for future partnership is very welcome.
We are genuinely looking for an individual who will compliment and add to our already multi-disciplinary and skilled team. You must have a passion for patient care, for supportive and collaborative team working. We value life skills and attributes as much as the professional qualities you will include on your CV.
There is scope for a flexible working pattern that can accommodate some remote working time with face-to-face clinical appointments.
The Practice is run from a modern, purpose-built building with on-site parking. We are part of Blackpool CCG and South Blackpool PCN, which is innovative and progressive.
- GMS Practice
- List size circa 6K
- 3 GP Partners, a supportive nursing team with 2 nurses, an AP and 1 HCA
- Clinical pharmacist
- Supportive Management team who listen to staff and encourage input to drive positive change
- A dedicated Administrative Team and Reception Team
- First Contact physio on site with reception direct booking, Social Prescriber support via Age UK and Social Enterprise Solutions, a Mental Health worker and a Podiatrist.
- Rated Good at CQC
- High QOF achievers
- EMIS Web Clinical system
If you are a committed, enthusiastic GP who is an effective worker and looking for a new opportunity then Abbey-Dale Medical Centre encourages you to apply.
To work as an autonomous practitioner, responsible for the provision of medical services to the practice population, delivering an excellent standard of clinical care whilst complying with the GMS contract. Furthermore, the post-holder will adhere to the GMC standards for good medical practice, contributing to the effective management of the practice, leading by example, maintaining a positive, collaborative working relationship with the multidisciplinary team.