The NHS on the Fylde Coast and Public Health England (PHE) are well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to protect patients, our community and our staff while ensuring as many services as possible are available to the public.
Stay alert. Control the virus. Save lives.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms. If you have symptoms of coronavirus you should now get tested. You can find out more under patient and public advice below.