We can all help to control the virus if we all stay alert.
This means we must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
If you have symptoms of coronavirus you can now get tested. You must not leave your home if you have symptoms and haven’t yet been tested. Find out more below.
Alternative languages and formats
Health at home
Getting help locally
Back to school