If you are pregnant it is important that you still attend your antenatal appointments and continue to seek advice from your midwife or maternity team.
If you are worried about your health or the health of your unborn baby, please contact your midwife or maternity team.
If you have recently discovered you’re pregnant, you can self refer into the maternity services by clicking on the link below:
Click on the videos below for important information for mums-to-be , as well as information about the health visiting service, before and after baby is born.
Nicola Parry, head of midwifery:
Sarah Keighley, health visitor team leader:
You can find more information on the Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria website by clicking on the links below:
- Infant feeding
- Looking after your mental health
- Guidance during pregnancy
- Preparing for birth and parenthood
There are also a number of useful leaflets which you can download on the NHS website which cover the following topics:
- Coronavirus: Planning your birth
- Coronavirus: Parent information for newborn babies
- Coronavirus: Looking after yourself and your baby in pregnancy
- Illness in newborn babies
You can download these leaflets by clicking on the following link: www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/publication/maternity-leaflets/