Healthier Fylde Coast brings together the NHS, local authorities and other partners to improve health and care across Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre.
- Our plans are guided by feedback from patients, their families, local communities and clinicians. In summary, they have told us they want:
- A focus on keeping people well
- Empowered patients and communities who support themselves and each other
- A better experience for patients, their carers and families
- More support to help people better manage their long-term conditions
- Coordinated care so that people don’t have to repeat their medical history unnecessarily
- Timely and appropriate care in community settings where possible
- Less unnecessary time spent in hospital
- A motivated, happy workforce
- A financially stable system that makes best use of the ‘Fylde Coast pound’ (the total money available on the Fylde Coast for health and care services)
An overview of Healthier Fylde Coast is available here.
The latest newsletter from Healthier Fylde Coast can be found here.
For more information please visit the Healthier Fylde Coast website.